Tuesday

Marunaga Japanese Plum Flower Ice Cream

These little Japanese ice creams from Marunaga look absolutely fantastic. I haven't tried one, yet, but I am betting that they would be yummy. There are two flavours, both with Red Bean in the middle. I think I would like the Vanilla with nice sweet, tender Red Beans rather than the Green Tea with Red Bean.
And the shape of these little ice creams is meant to be shaped like a flower from a plum tree, pretty.
Marunaga say they were good enough to win a Gold medal in Europe for these Vanilla ice creams and people wrote in for Green Tea flavour so they started making that as well.
japanese ice cream vanilla and red bean marunagajapanese ice cream green tea and red bean marunaga
------------------------------------------------
This is another of my useful (free rpg games), interesting (Star Wars Lego minifigures) blogs I write at the moment, my main one is GoldCoaster.
Keep checking back here for more Japanese Ice Cream.

0 comments: