Friday

Wonderful World Of Japanese Ice Cream

A Japanese cafe with a huge, huge range of soft serve ice cream. The flavours? Try vanilla, blueberry, vanilla & green tea, banana, caramel, Hokkaido melon, mikan orange peel, vanilla & chocolate, vanilla & strawberry, chestnut, black sesame and sweet potato … few!! And not in the photo - cappuccino, tofu, peanut and grape.

japanese vanilla, blueberry, vanilla & green tea, banana, caramel, Hokkaido melon, mikan orange peel, vanilla & chocolate, vanilla & strawberry, chestnut, black sesame, sweet potato, out of photo cappucino, tofu, peanut, grape

The photo looks like the shop assistant has a funny ice cream hat, doesn’t it.

7 comments:

Food and Things said...

Hi,
Your blog is great. I'm writing a book on the world history of ice cream. Would it be possible to get permission to use some of your photos in the book? Also, is there a way to e-mail you directly with some questions I have about Japanese ice cream?
Thanks very much.
Laura W.
laurabweiss@yahoo.com

Tokyo×Work×Life said...

Congratulation! 
Now we are awarding " Japanese Ice Cream" as our "BLOG OF THE WEEK".
http://www.tokyoworklife.com/blog_of_the_week/

Thanks!!

Coaster said...

Thank you TokyoWorkLife. I am glad you like the site.

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious...

Anonymous said...

I liked the soft serve in Japan when my husband and I visited earlier this year. Any idea on how I can bring this to the Philippines? Appreciate your help. Pls email me at kathrina.r.dizon@gmail.com.

Love your blog by the way. I am an ice cream lover myself.

Anonymous said...

I heard of an icecream place where they have even horsemeat icecream etc. it was in Akihabara... have you heard of it? :O

Horse Meat Ice Cream said...

You can read about horse meat ice cream here.