Wednesday

Japanese White peach and Lafrance ice cream

Japanese White peach and Lafrance ice cream . I have no idea about the LaFrance part but this is White Peach and Pear flavoured ice cream. The ice cream has a little spice flavour of , maybe, cinnamon - I guess that could be the LaFrance flavour :). A bit like how apple pie has spice.

Anyway, this is really nice, really creamy and like I mentioned taste kind of like apple pie or peach cobbler. The ice cream is made by the Yamada Dairy Corporation even though the lid says from Zao Island.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Looks absolutely yummy, would love to try it!!

pitchan said...

La France is the pear taste as you can see on the cover... I tried it in Japan and it was very good. It's funny because I didn't think we were known especially for pears ^^