Friday

Houjicha - Japanese roasted green tea ice cream

Houjicha - Japanese roasted green tea ice cream.

Another soft cream style of Japanese Ice Cream. This one is light brown in colour and the flavour is a type of roasted green tea called houjicha. No idea what the ice cream tastes like but I have had the roasted tea before and didn't like that.

-----------------------------------------------------
This is another of my
useful , interesting blogs I write at the moment, my main one is GoldCoaster

Keep checking back here for more Japanese Ice Cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Houjicha ice cream is amazing! It doesn't taste much like houjicha tea, just a mellow roasted flavor-- one of my favorites!

Coaster said...

thanks for leaving a comment. I am glad it is not like the hot tea - that is too strong in flavour.

please return for more japanese ice cream.