Wednesday

Queen Fruits Ice Cream Parfait

Queen Fruits Ice Cream Parfait.
Did I ever tell you how much I like Japanese Ice Cream? Well here's something that will probably soothe any sweet tooth - 2kg giant parfait that costs a hefty 3,800 yen (US$35) - on sale at the Kijima Amusement Park called the Queen Fruits Ice Cream Parfait.

The dessert consists of 3 kinds of ice cream, pancakes, cream puffs, and fruits. And, it looks like I see a whole ice cream cone in there too, and lots of whipped cream. So far, nobody's finished the whole thing but if you finish the whole thing it's free.

Actually I would rather a more normal sized Japanese Ice Cream, not this monster.-------------------------------------------------------------
This is another of my useful , interesting blogs I write at the moment, my main one is GoldCoaster . Keep checking back here for more Japanese Ice Cream.

0 comments: