Wednesday

Cactus and Chicken Wing Japanese Ice Cream

Todays flavours of Japanese Ice Cream

Cactus Japanese Ice Cream (Saboten Aisu).

A tasty treat that will prick the hearts of Japanese ice cream lovers everywhere. It is smooth and refreshing with a taste that must be like drawing water from a cactus after being parched in a desert for days. I hope they take out the prickles :)


Japanese Ice Cream Cactus
Chicken Wing Japanese Ice Cream (Nagoya Tebasaki).

The taste of this ice cream is best described as foul :). It actually tastes like a fried chicken wing, which is fine if that's what you're eating, but not if you're tucking into some ice cream. I hope there are no bones. What could be worse (more next time)


japanese ice cream chicken wing
This is another of my useful , interesting blogs I write at the moment, my main one is GoldCoaster

Keep checking back here for more Japanese Ice Cream.

0 comments: