Thursday

Jellyfish Ice Cream

Jellyfish Ice Cream.

jellyfish icecreamWe have seen all types of seafood ice cream before, Crab, Clam, Eel, Fish and Octopus, but never Jellyfish.
Jellyfish Ice Cream is being sold exclusively over the Internet by Rakuten in hopes of luring the novelty crowd.
Do you like the big lumps of Jellyfish in the photo below...yum!

jellyfish ice cream
----------------------------------------------------------
This is another of my useful , interesting blogs I write at the moment, my main one is GoldCoaster

Keep checking back here for more Japanese Ice Cream.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

2 comments:

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

really? jelly fish ice cream?
have you tried it?

Coaster said...

No I haven't tried it and I don't think I want to. Thank you for the comment.