Friday

Meat lovers ice cream

Meat lovers ice cream.

Bitchin Kitchen has an article talking about all these wierd and wonderful ice cream flavours that I have been blogging about. A nice read and great site.

What's that you say, you prefer meat to seafood? Japan has got your ice cream, meat lovers! Chicken wing aficionados dunk their drumsticks in dozens of different dips, but would they devour Chicken Wing ice cream for dessert? If the thought of that gets your goat, well, go for goat - Goat Milk ice cream, with chunks of goat meat mixed right in! Other meaty melanges include Ox Tongue and something called "Basashi"... raw horse meat. I kid you not.


-----------------------------------------------
This is another of my useful , interesting blogs I write at the moment, my main one is GoldCoaster

Keep checking back here for more Japanese Ice Cream.

1 comments:

TokyoStyle said...

do you know where in tokyo can buy this ice creams? i really want to try the raw horse ice cream!