Friday

Japanese Haagen Daz Ice Cream

Japanese Haagen Daz Ice Cream.This ice cream brand is super popular in Japan, not sure why as I think it is only 'OK' ice cream. Maybe because it's from the USA and the people from Japan seem to love all from there. They do have a good flavour range though.

In the photo is Green Tea, Vanilla, Custard Pudding, Strawberry, Rum and Raisin, Black Sesame, Apple Pie, Red Bean, Chocolate, Rich Milk, Cookies and Cream, Caramel Ice cream sandwich, Green Tea and Brown sugar ice cream sandwich, Cafe Latte ice cream sandwich, Vanilla almond.
There is also some new ones like Salty Butter biscuit ice cream (really good), cream cheese raspberry (like cheesecake) and Panna Cotta ice cream sandwich.
Japanese Haagen Daz Ice Cream

7 comments:

Fiona said...

Ooh I'm not a massive fan of Haagen Dazs ice-cream, but I am when they do Japanese flavours like Green Tea! :)

Unknown said...

When I visited Tokyo, I absolutely adored the ice cream sandwich they sold. The crisp wafer was delicious! I wish we had these flavors in America!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is cool that they make different flavors for Japan. I wonder if we can try some in the US?

RS said...

I stumbled upon this blog when I googled images for ice-cream. I'm now following you. I LOVE the concept of this blog and I love seeing all the ice-cream.

I'm such a fatty. Hahah.

Keep up with the great work!

Anonymous said...

There is only one country in this universe that can make proper milk, chocolate and ice-cream: NORWAY!

So you dilettantes out there: look to Norway for the real thing.

Anonymous said...

Mmm, these are such yummy flavours, I wish we had more here, I really like Haagen Dazs ice cream :D

Coaster said...

thanks for the comment on my ice cream blog. a little bit of heaven looks great as well.