Wednesday

Japanese Ice Cream Cone Pizza

Japanese Ice Cream Cone Pizza.

Kono Pizza, a fast food restaurant is offering its customers pizza in a cone.

Instead of preparing toppings on a traditional flat crust, the toppings are placed inside a cone shaped crust (think an ice cream cone) and then baked.

The reasoning behind this strange creation is that cone pizza eliminates the mess and need for silverware that traditional pizza slices require. Cone Pizza can be eaten on the run.

Kono Pizza offers customers 7 different types of pizza cones and 2 dessert cones. Pizza cones are prepared freshly and cooked on site in a specially designed conveyor belt oven.



This is another of my useful , interesting blogs I write at the moment, my main one is GoldCoaster

Keep checking back here for more Japanese Ice Cream.

4 comments:

Homemom3 said...

Ewww gross. At first this was starting to sound okay, but when I finished I lost that thought. This was not what I was picturing. An interesting idea though. I was thinking more of the crust being shaped like a cone, right before it was finished being cooked.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to share some information about expanding a cone pizza concept around the globe. Does it mean that pizza in a cone becomes as popular as a hamburger?..

Here is the examples:
Russia: www.pasta-la-vista.com or http://i-food.livejournal.com/
Greece: www.pizzacon.gr
Korea: www.сonepizza.co.kr
USA: www.crispycones.com
Italy, number of countries in EU, New Zealand, Arabian Emirates, Russia, Japan:
www.konopizza.com
India: www.pizzacorner.com (pizza-Conizza)
Austria:www.finestfingerfood.com

Coaster said...

thanks for the comments folks.

Snoskred said...

Hi, I'm reading you via the Australian Blogs Community at Bumpzee, on the RSS feed.

Just dropping by to welcome you to the Australian Blogs Community, and to let you know I have just updated the Australian Blogs Community HTML links list file to include your blog, if you want to put it on your blog you can get a copy of it here -

http://fraudstars.info/~snoskred/aussieatoz.txt - A to Z
http://fraudstars.info/~snoskred/aussieztoa.txt - Z to A (The down-under version!)

The list is updated weekly to include new blogs.

In case you didn't know, anytime you post the first 250 characters go out on the RSS feed, so I'll be reading more from you soon. :) and I've updated my sidebar to the new list, so I'm linking to you now.

These cone pizzas actually sound like a good idea. :) Can I believe I typed that?

Snoskred
http://snoskred.blogspot.com/