Sunday

Shark Fin Noodle Ice Cream

Shark Fin Noodle Ice Cream (Fukahire Ramen Aisu).

I have to do the corny Jaws joke here.... Just when you thought it was safe ... to eat ice cream again, here's something you can really get your jaws into. The great white of ice cream!
This Japanese Ice Cream has a tangy taste of Shark Fin so definitely one for the fin-nicky fan.

shark fin noodle japanese ice cream

This is another of my useful , interesting blogs I write at the moment, my main one is GoldCoaster

Keep checking back here for more Japanese Ice Cream.

2 comments:

Homemom3 said...

You sure have found some interesting ice creams. Fish ice cream, sounds like somethind I might've ate while pregnant.

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMG
SHARK FINNING IS THE #1 REASON FOR THE SHARK POPULATION GOING DOWN!!
IOM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE DOING THIS!!!!!!!!